Sorrow Sorrow

Nice job

Is it just me, or did the audio not get compressed. I like the transition from tears, to blood. Nice job. keep up the good work.

snapper0505 responds:

i compressed it to 24kbps...before, it would have been 3 megs. but thanks alot ^_^

Billies magic adventure Billies magic adventure

good

I liked it, not perfect, but i liked it...

Billies burning birthday Billies burning birthday

Not as good as your other ones

I think that it would have been better if you diddn't make everything take so long. You dragged everything out. Like, the gasoline, we got the point he used a lot of gasoline in his living room, but you diddn't have to make it take forever.

The terrible tragedy The terrible tragedy

MY FAVORITE FLASH

I LOVE this flash. It is sooooo awsome/random/awsome. Even though the graphics are extremly cheesy, i love it. Actually, i think the grahpics are a plus! Good job. Make some more cool stuff like this!

classroom messages classroom messages

I liked it

It wasn't half bad. Keep up the good work!

Madness Dodgeball Madness Dodgeball

aw man

sorry, but I saw a spec, and it was very upsetting to me. And I diddn't like how you did the water bottle thing twice, just to fill space. I liked it tho. I voted well diddn't I?

Optimus Vs. Megatron Optimus Vs. Megatron

i didn't like it

The graphics were horrible. I'm sorry, but sometimes I had to look REALLY hard to see what you were showing. But I have to say that i think the part were they "transform" was really cool. The music also, you gatta make it fade out. Honestly.

Jim-Bob-Joe responds:

I like icecream. I like people who are made of icecream. ICECREAM FOR I SCREAM

The Matrix Still Has You The Matrix Still Has You

You could have had a 10

You could have had a 10 if you looped that one tune were the guy pokes the drone head with a stick, that last clip. Alas, I gave you a 9.5, which rounds to a 10. I....er....crap, all well, congrats on your ten.

"The Elevator" "The Elevator"

good job

I liked it. might wanna get rid of that extra white on the sides. But, I also think you should have blurred the penis. It wasn't to plesent...

Lost It Lost It

Really good job

I think this was a great flash. Their is one thing that I want you to do, if you can, made it fade out instead of just cut off, if you want me to, I wouldn't mind being the "audio editor". I have a usefull "fade out" audio editor. Just e-mail me if you want me to. Anyways, great job. Keep up the good work.