Sorrow Sorrow

Nice job

Is it just me, or did the audio not get compressed. I like the transition from tears, to blood. Nice job. keep up the good work.

snapper0505 responds:

i compressed it to 24kbps...before, it would have been 3 megs. but thanks alot ^_^

Billies magic adventure Billies magic adventure

good

I liked it, not perfect, but i liked it...

Billies burning birthday Billies burning birthday

Not as good as your other ones

I think that it would have been better if you diddn't make everything take so long. You dragged everything out. Like, the gasoline, we got the point he used a lot of gasoline in his living room, but you diddn't have to make it take forever.

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

I have a pretty sexy idea

Dude, imagine... This game, but like "Extreme mode" where those arrows come from every direction. Maybe make your guy smaller, or give you more room to react, so that you can see every angle they come from. Spikes from the ceiling get pretty boring after a while.

As for the game, SOOO ADDICTIVE!

Unreal Flash Unreal Flash

FOUND A GLITCH

Hey, in training, you can blow yourself off the edge, just use the detonator(#7) and if you stand on the edge of training level, you will blow yourself off the level after placing a mine right next to you.

Herd (Full) Herd (Full)

pretty good, nice job!

Hey, can you help me with some coding. How do you add some code to my mc, so when the hero gets close enough, the mc does an action?

Denvish responds:

In this game, I just ran a hitTest on a large invisible shape surrounding the 'hero'